(20 October 2016)
MBLY Business Summary
Mobileye (MBLY) is the global leader in the development of computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization and mapping for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technologies. Through MBLY’s proprietary software algorithms and EyeQ chips, drivers are able to detect roadway markings, such as lanes, road boundaries, barriers, and traffic signs, to anticipate and avoid possible collisions with vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, animals and other obstacles.
- Price to Earnings: 98.18
- Earnings Per Share: $0.39
- Market Cap: 8.1B
- Current Ratio: 7.45
- Return on Equity: 17.13%
- Dividend Yield: 0%
- Debt to Capital: 0%
Income Statement ($ in Thousands)
- Revenues for Six Months Ended increased $60,277.
- Gross Profit increased $46,929.
- Operating Profit increased $24,238.
- Net Income increased $23,372.
Cash Flow Statement ($ in Thousands)
- Total Cash Flow Provided by Operating Activity increased $25,130.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents at end of period increased $30,809.
- Cash Used in Investment Activity decreased $198,127.
- Net Cash used provided from Financing Activities decreased $5,166.
Balance Sheet ($ in Thousands)
- Total Current Assets increased $95,474.
- Total Assets increased by $92,065.
- Total Current Liabilities increased by $8,957.
- Total Stockholder’s Equity decreased $80,591.
Entry and Exit Points
Final Thoughts & Comments
- Crazy balance sheets, cash flows, and income statements. Company is making a lot more money from operations, and they’re sitting on a lot more cash than they were last year.
- The charts indicate a cyclical, almost predictable pattern of rebounding from that mid to low $35 price point.
- Over the last two months the stock price has declined more than $10.
- Definitely would give the green light around this current trading price.