(1 November 2016)
- Price / Earnings: 19.64
- Earnings Per Share: $6.40
- Market Cap: 72.0B
- Current Ratio: 1.34
- Return on Equity: 63.33%
- Dividend Yield: 1.91%
- Debt to Capital: 0.36%
Balance Sheet ($ in Thousands)
- Total Assets increased by $2,406,357.
- Total Current Liabilities increased $387,918.
- Long – term debt decreased $1,130.
- Total Equity increased $1,541,805.
Income Statement ($ in Thousands)
- Revenues increased by $1,883,237.
- Operating Income increased by $374,576.
- Net Income Attributable to ACN increased $1,075,814.
- Comprehensive Income increased by $1,348,049.
Cash Flow Statement ($ in Thousands)
- Net Cash provided by Operating Activities increased $482,978.
- Net Cash used in Investing Activities decreased $560,034.
- Net Cash used in Financing Activities increased $194,637.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents at end of period increased $544,843.
Business Acquisitions / Sales / Ventures
- On March 25, 2015, the Company acquired Agilex Technologies, Inc., a provider of digital solutions for the U.S. federal government, for $264,444, net of cash acquired. This acquisition enhanced Accenture’s digital capabilities in analytics, cloud and mobility for federal agencies and resulted in approximately 730 employees joining the Company.
- October 20, 2015, ACN acquired Cloud Sherpas, a leader in cloud advisory and tech services for approx. $409,424, net of cash acquired.
- January 26, 2016 ACN completed the sale of Navitaire LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company. They sold it to Amadeus IT Group for $832,810, of which, $214,500 was recorded as deferred revenue.
- April 18. 2016 – ACN announced an agreement with Apax Partners (global private equity firm), to form a joint venture to accelerate the innovation of claims, billing and policy administration software for insurance industry.
- On August 1, 2016, the Company completed the transfer of its Duck Creek business to Apax Partners LLP in exchange for $196,198, net of transaction costs and cash divested, and a 40% non-controlling interest in the newly formed joint venture, Duck Creek Technologies LLC (“Duck Creek”).
Entry and Exit Points