(21 October 2016)
LAD Business Summary
Lithia operates automobile dealerships in the western U.S., selling new and used vehicles, arranging finance, warranty and credit insurance contracts and providing parts and service.
- Price to Earnings: 12.39
- Earnings Per Share: $8.00
- Market Cap: 2.4B
- Current Ratio: 1.17
- Return on Equity: 10.76%
- Dividend Yield: 0.71%
- Total Debt to Equity Ratio: 248.10
Balance Sheet ($ in Thousands)
- Total Assets increased $94,771.
- Total Liabilities increased $105,474.
- Total Stockholder Equity decreased $10,703.
Income Statement ($ in Thousands)
- Total Revenues for Six Months Ended increased $330,075.
- Gross Profit increased $58,194.
- Operating Income increased $9,901.
- Net income decreased $178.
Cash Flow Statement ($ in Thousands)
- Net Cash provided by operating activities increased $37,080.
- Net Cash used in investing activities increased $16,504.
- Net Cash provided by financing activities increased $44,036.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents at end of period decreased $8,350.
Highlights from 10-Q
- Lithia Motors beat Sales projections for FY16.
- Missed on their FY16 EPS.